Horton Automatics Ltd is proud to announce that they are now part of the Novoferm UK group of companies.
Since its original set up over 30 years ago, Horton Automatics Ltd has been part of the Overhead Door Corporation of the USA (A Sanwa Group Company). However, since Sanwa’s decision to expand its European operations with the purchase of Novoferm (a 600 million Euro, Pan European manufacturer of Industrial doors) and the creation of a Novoferm division in the UK. With this in mind, our links to the North American arm of Sanwa has become less relevant.
Who is Novoferm?
Novoferm is fast becoming one of the UK’s largest suppliers of doors and door services. The group now includes:
- Novoferm – Manufacturing garage doors from its Luton factory with both Novoferm and Cardale brands. Supplying and installing high-speed sectional and roller shutter doors, dock levellers and other associated products.
- The Garage Door Company – UK’s largest retailer of garage doors.
- Bolton Gate Services Ltd – One of the UK’s largest service and maintenance providers. Industrial doors, loading bay equipment, gates, barriers and pedestrian doors.
- Horton Automatics Ltd – Manufacture and installer of pedestrian automatic doors.
- JUST ANNOUNCED Robust UK Ltd. – Manufacture of steel fire and security doors from their plants in Stoke on Trent and Scandinavia.
New Pedestrian Door Maintenance and Service Division.
Horton Automatics Ltd will join forces with Bolton Gate Services Ltd’s pedestrian automatic door department. Together, we will be forming a new service division within the Bolton Gate Services organisation to be branded as Horton Autodoor Services.
This new division will greatly increase the group’s engineer coverage. As well as, increasing the ability to service and maintain automatic pedestrian doors throughout the UK. Part of this new service division will continue to be based here at our Telford premises.
This is an exciting new development and with its increased capacity, will bring many benefits to our existing and new customers.
Although we are now part of Novoferm, we will be maintaining our supply relationship with Horton Automatics (Overhead Door Corporation) USA. And will continue to manufacture and install products throughout the UK.
Look out for our future developments as we expand our product offering. In the meantime, you can contact us here.